Saturday 15 August 2015

new chaar lines


I have returned from Germany about 3 weeks back. Ironically, my last post is about my first day in Bonn and the next one is upon my return from Bonn to India. The transition is always difficult. For me this 'akelapan' or solitude is difficult to express even though I am surrounded by family and well-wishers. Most of the time it brings out the poetess in me. Penned a few lines just a couple of minutes ago. Thought to immortalize them here ;-)

 भूलने का सिलसिला कुछ इस तरह से चला ,
निकली थी क्या करने मुझे पता न चला। 
यादों की यादों से जूझती हूँ मैं ,
अब भी ज़िन्दगी का पता पूछती हूँ मैं।

When I look back at what I created, I find that it aptly describes my state of mind. Maybe that is the reason it came out in the first place. I hope it does not get too boring :-(

No comments: